Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Girl


She has had a busy weekend.......the biggest stress ....... the ACT Test ...that was Saturday and it's officially over...at least this month...try number two will be in October. It is amazing that this is her Senior year and that those beautiful eyes are looking into her future as an adult...wow This weekend Andie and her Dad spent some time "jamming"...Keys and Drums .....I am amazed every time I listen to the songs she has written...God has given her such a gift. I was reminded that the musicians were often sent ahead of the army in the bible...they lead the battle! I believe with all my heart that the music that she writes will one day lead in the same way. This world is full of "battles" but we know Who is victorious...keep leading us to the victorious One sweet child of God!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: