Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winter Makeover

I had the itch to redo my main bathroom........but I wasn't settled on any specific idea and of course my recent back issues are limiting me with regard to painting rooms :(

I really love Target.... after Christmas sales always include what I consider "Winter" items.... so while I was picking out next years gift wrapping paper I had a little fun scratching the decorating itch.

Now I have till the spring to decide what I will do to the room......maybe I should just find Spring/Summer themed accessories...then Fall ...who knows????

Now for the fun part....disclosure...... all items shown...with the exception of the basket and candle lantern( which I had in my possession prior to the Target visit) totaled a staggering....$16.97.........Thank you Target!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Kim, I know no one better than you at finding a great deal on great stuff! I NEED you to move back so you can tutor me and I can maybe, maybe learn a little. ;0) The bathroom looks great!