Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Principal Photo


The adjustments have been challenging.....change is over rated! I think the excitement of change gets quickly swallowed up by the stress of new and the loss of comfortable.I think those two comments are the surround sound to change.
This weekend I have been attempting to get a half way decent photo to have posted on the Academy website. The photo that will change my title and be the official Principal Photograph.
I had this thought as I posted the picture...it's simple but....I realized it's me....the same person, with the same desire to be in the place that God has ordained doing what He has planned for me to do....it was a peaceful contemplation.
There will always be change, some big, some small , some chosen and some thrust upon us.......but there is peace in purpose and hope in the calling God places in our hearts. I only have one desire and all of my hope rests in this ...I follow Jesus .
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beca Osmond said...

Hey Kim! I love the photo and what you wrote is absolutely beautiful. May God be with you on this next phase of your life :)